So…even though I want your senior portrait session to be all about you, you probably want to know a little about me, right?
Wellll…I’m wife to a hunky guy who likes to cook, has painted my toes, and actually puts the toilet seat down, step-mom to two of the most amazing (and not gonna lie, sometimes annoying) kids on the planet, and doggy momma to two ginormous beasts who like to go swimming and then run through the house wet. I have a serious addiction to stylish camera bags, coffee, passion tea lemonade from Starbucks, lip gloss and guacamole, and I like to read. A lot. I’m funny, sarcastic, compassionate, bossy, patriotic, slightly OCD, and may or may not have over 40 pairs of flip flops.
Things I like:
• making lists
• crossing things off my list
• secretly watching the trash TV shows my daughter DVRS (helloooo, The Lying Game!)
• Diet Coke
• donuts. With a Diet Coke.
• competitive swimming
• my mom. seriously, she’s awesome.
• my dogs (they hate the camera. how ironic.)
• sushi dates with the Mr.
• being on vacation
Things I don’t like:
• mean people
• stopping to fill up my gas tank
• when my hair gets curly in the humidity
• doing the dishes
My best days are spent with my camera in my hand, taking pretty pictures of beautiful people!